Engage your learners with this interactive image reveal PowerPoint game template.
It’s an ideal starter activity, plenary or ice-breaker.
Watch the video below to see a quick preview of the PowerPoint template:
The PowerPoint template contains:
- Numbered shapes that disappear when clicked (in order to reveal part of the image below)
- 21 image reveal slide variations (e.g. stars, hearts, stripes, brick wall, circles etc)
- Each variation is provided in both colour and single colour formats (42 image reveal slides in total)
- Can be re-coloured manually by yourself to suit your requirements
- Instructions slide to help you add the images you wish to be revealed
- Menu slide to help you quickly find the design you wish to use
- A ‘reveal button’ automatically removes all remaining unclicked shapes (e.g. to be used after a correct guess by a student)
Note: This image reveal template does not contain any code to keep scores. The user supplies and adds the images that are to be revealed. Layout is widescreen 16:9.