Terms and Conditions
These terms and conditions govern your use of this website; by using this website, you accept these terms and conditions in full.
Unless otherwise stated, Slide Tutorials own the intellectual property rights to the website and materials on the website. Credit for images is given when known.
You may view, download for caching purposes only, and print pages from the website for your own personal use, subject to the restrictions set out below.
You must not:
- republish material from this website [including republication on another website]
- sell, rent or sub-license material from the website
- reproduce, duplicate, copy or otherwise exploit material on this website
- edit or otherwise modify any material on the website
- redistribute material from this website [except for content specifically and expressly made available for redistribution]
Licence terms for downloaded / purchased digital materials
- All downloads and purchases are protected by copyright.
- They may be freely copied by the purchaser for use in a single institution on a single site only.
- You are not permitted to share resources with any third party, with the exception of distributing information presentations you may have made from a purchased template.
- You must ensure no unauthorised third party access via VLE or website.