Engage your audience or learners with this simple yet effective multiple choice quiz template – style #2.
A great way to ensure everyone is paying attention. It’s an ideal starter activity, plenary or ice-breaker.
Watch the video below to see a quick preview of the PowerPoint template:
Each interactive slide contains:
- Space for your question and an image
- Space for a question and no image
- Possible answers are hidden until revealed by clicking on the reveal button
- 4 possible answers (with only one correct answer)
- Animated feedback (e.g. answer changes colour to indicate correct or incorrect)
- Hidden “Next Question” button which is only revealed when correct answer is clicked
This template will allow you to create an unlimited number of questions (slides).
The PowerPoint has a deliberately simple design in order to accommodate a wide variety of needs.
It can be re-styled manually before duplicating question slides.
This learning aid can be used individually or as a whole class activity via a projector.
Note: This quiz template does not contain any code to calculate a final score. Layout is widescreen 16:9.