This website, “Slide Tutorials”, is owned and operated by FPD.
Information we may collect from you
Information you give us
- Personal details necessary to process an online order from our shop, either as a guest or registered user
- Personal details necessary to join and participate in our mailing list
Other information we may collect about you
If you visit our website, we may automatically collect information about you, for example:
- Technical information
- IP addresses
- Your URL
Information we receive from other sources
- We use third parties to provide user analytics and advertisements (Google).
- They provide Slide Tutorials with wider general statistics about visitor behaviour.
How will we use the information about you?
- Information supplied as part of an order will only be used for fulfilling the order. This is true for both guests and registered users.
- Your information will not be used for marketing or passed to third parties not associated with fulfilling the order.
- Your personal details may be used to protect digital downloads, e.g. your email address added to your copy of a PDF download.
- If you have actively signed up to our mailing list, we may send you promotional announcements from time to time about new content, products and services that you might find useful.
- You may opt out from receiving information from us at any time by using the unsubscribe feature at the foot of every email.
- We will never sell or pass your personal information on to others.
- General statistics and user behaviour will be used to improve our website and content.
Where we store your personal data
- This website (and personal data related to our online shop) is hosted in the EU/European Economic Area (“EEA”).
- Details of payments are stored by PayPal.
Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
- We use MailChimp to collect and maintain our mailing list. They may transfer information to the USA, but do this inline with their Privacy Shield Certification.
Transmission and storage of your personal data
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we use best practice to ensure your data is encrypted to the standard required to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data as it is transmitted and stored.
How long will you keep my personal information?
- Guests: Information relating to order processing will only be kept on our system for 12 months
- Registered Users: Information will be kept on our system for 36 months, unless still active
We are happy to remove all personal information from our system by request.
- Information will be help by MailChimp until the user instruct us, or MailChimp, to remove it. This is made easy at the foot of every email.
Google’s use of advertising cookies enables it and its partners to serve ads based on their visit to this site and/or other sites on the Internet.
How to contact us
Contact details are in the footer of this website.
variety of technologies on this website, including to display advertisements and enable advertising to
of this website. For additional information about Ezoic’s advertising partners, please see Ezoic’s
Partner Page here.